Friday, March 16, 2007

To All Intelligent Cine-Goers 1.8

Movie :: 300

Starring :: Gerard Butler, Lena Headey, Michael Fassbender, Vincent Regan, Dominic West

Directed by :: Zack Snyder

Produced by :: Frank Miller



Review ::

What I managed to hear from somewhere was that this movie was shot in 60 days, and took 365 another days to add the special effects and finish the movie!

Yes, we are talking about "300", the movie, which is a must watch..
I dont remember watching such a nice climax since a while now. It was as real as possible.

The thing that I learned after watching the movie was, I will never again watch any movie trailers. The people in the west are no lesser Chus. 75% of the main movie dialogues are shown in the movie trailers which just killed the timing.
Also my experience was badly hampered by other people around me who had seen the promos and were uttering the dialogues every time!!! This could be pretty irritating...

Anyways, the movie was shot in the best possible manner. Of course, it could be made in a better way. (for details on this 1, people can contact me personally)

I will watch it again, thats the only thing I can say.

~ El Goldman.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home